Wedding & Couple Collections
Intimate & Elopement Wedding Photography Collections

Our Collections for Smaller Intimate & Elopement Weddings for less than 40 guests. As a result of Covid and uncertainties as to when things will be returning to normal weddings are getting smaller and we understand couples are looking to scale down.  

Bronze
Collection
  • Free Online Consultation
  • 1 Photographers
  • 4 Hours Photography Coverage
  • Minimum 200 Professionally Retouched Images
  • Google Drive Storage
Silver
Collection
  • Free Online Consultation
  • 1 Photographers
  • 6 Hours Photography Coverage
  • Minimum 250 Professionally Retouched Images
  • Google Drive Storage
Gold
Collection
  • Free Online Consultation
  • 1 Photographers
  • 8 Hours Photography Coverage
  • Minimum 300 Professionally Retouched Images
  • Google Drive Storage
Traditional Wedding Photography Collections

Our Collections for larger traditional Weddings where their are 40 or more guests

Sperenza
Standalone
  • Free Online Consultation
  • 2 Photographers
  • 8 Hours Photography Coverage
  • Minimum 300 Professionally Retouched Images
  • USB Branded & Google Drive Storage
Vita
Standalone
  • Free Online Consultation
  • 2 Photographers
  • 9 Hours Photography Coverage
  • Minimum 400 Professionally Retouched Images
  • USB Branded & Google Drive Storage
Amore
Standalone
  • Free Online Consultation
  • 2 Photographers
  • 8 Hours Photography Coverage
  • Minimum 500 Professionally Retouched Images
  • USB Branded & Google Drive Storage
Sperenza
All-Inclusive
  • Free Online Consultation
  • 2 Photographers
  • 9 Hours Photography Coverage
  • Minimum 400 Professionally Retouched Images
  • 1 Hour Lite Couple Shoot
  • 100 x 150 Luxury 30 Page Wedding Album
  • USB Branded & Google Drive Storage
Vita
All-Inclusive
  • Free Online Consultation
  • 2 Photographers
  • 9 Hours Photography Coverage
  • Minimum 400 Professionally Retouched Images
  • 2 Hour Grand Couple Shoot
  • 200 x 270 Luxury 30 Page Wedding Album
  • USB Branded & Google Drive Storage
Amore
All-Inclusive
  • Free Online Consultation
  • 2 Photographers
  • 8 Hours Photography Coverage
  • Minimum 500 Professionally Retouched Images
  • USB Branded & Google Drive Storage
  • 2 Hour Grand Couple Shoot
  • 300 x 400 Luxury 30 Page Wedding Album

Our packages are designed to cater to most couples budgets and add value. The packages cover all the events of your wedding day or the parts you would like covered if you choose a smaller package and only need certain parts of the wedding to be covered. If you would like a custom quote click here to Contact Us

 

Our standard payment option is usually a 30% retainer to secure the wedding date and the remaining 70% is due a 14 days prior to the wedding day. With Covid we are also offering the ability to secure your wedding day with a R1000 deposit with the remainder being payable a week prior to the wedding on our Standard Wedding Collections & R2000 on our All-Inclusive Collections. 

We also offer the option to pay your wedding photography off monthly on an agreed payment schedule, if you getting married between 6 – 12 months before your wedding day.

Couple Photography Collections

Our Couple/Engagement Shoot Collections

Lite
Couple Shoot
  • 1 Hours Photography Coverage
  • 50 - 60 Professionally Retouched Images
  • Google Drive Storage
Grand
Couple Shoot
  • 2 Hours Photography Coverage
  • 80 - 100 Professionally Retouched Images
  • Google Drive Storage
~Wedding & Guest Abums~ Take a look at our Luxury Quality Albums

We offer a wide variety of Luxury Wedding Albums to showcase the most beautiful images of the day.

Our All-Inclusive Packages include these Luxury Albums at a discounted rate. Cherise your memories for generations to come. 

We have a number of albums available from 150 x 200 to the stunning 300 x 400 albums. 

The 150 x 200 are usually provided as parent albums with the couple having a 300 x 400 copy. 

We have also had clients printing their engagement photos in a 200 x 270 album which was used a guest signing book.